Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Back in the Swing of Things

Pizzaaaa!

Just kidding around, no pizza here, but even better (or so I like to tell myself) is my return to World Of Warcraft and it's resident Stormscale DeathKnight, Nerrectuz. Once upon a time, long ago, I wrote blogs for my character and his actions in the MMO world(s). For a brief while I disappeared, busy with the real world life that grinds harder and much slower than Vanilla Classic leveling of 1 to 60.

With 2011 nearly over, I have been ushered by fellow co-workers to join the band wagon of such MMOs as RIFT, Dungeons & Dragons Online, and Lord of the Rings Online. I myself have gone back to World of Warcraft, with only a small absence from before Fire Lands patch and the new 4.3 Dragon Soul patch being missed. I couldn't resist the urge to slay somebody in death grip fashion.

A little about myself and my gaming experience. I go by Jay, and am an MMO enthusiast. I also play console games on PS3, and most of the time frequent trips to Friday Night Magic for Magic the Gathering TCG playing. My interests for gaming choice include fantasy, shooting, wrestling, sports, and strategy. First game I ever played was Duke Nukem on the PC, and from there the ball kept rolling.

Growing up, Final Fantasy has been a series I eagerly await releases for, and yes, FF VII is my favorite of the series. Since Warcraft I have been playing Blizzard games, and just finally playing Starcraft in 2008.  My favorite and most played is World of Warcraft, which I started playing a few months before the Burning Crusade expansion. Not until Wrath of the Lich King did I get into Raiding, mostly because of my PVP enjoyment.

PS3 Gamer Tag - KnotUrDay724

Currently Playing: 
Skyrim
Saints Row 3
Madden 2012
Modern Warfare 3
WWE '12

If you are interested in doing a game, send me a message with "Blog Viewer" in it, and I will add you. I do use a Motorola BlueTooth for a microphone, and am not on all the time or for long periods of game play. However I do frequent these games throughout the week.

Tuesday through Thursday I am on World of Warcraft, server: Stormscale (PVP), only Horde characters: Nerrectuz (DK) and other characters, Tpayne (Shaman), Nerr (Warrior), Madcatz (Druid), Gainka (Priest), and GremlinPowa (Warlock). Feel free to whisper me.

More to come for upcoming blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment